Early Head Start (Pregnant mothers and infants/toddlers, Juab County, Payson, or Santaquin Only)
- You can apply as a pregnant mother or anytime before your child turns 3 years old.
- If your child is 3 by Sept. 1, 2021, you can apply now.
- If your child is 3 after Sept. 1, 2021, you can apply as soon as he/she has their 3rd birthday. For now we encourage you to contact Kids on the Move, provider of Early Head Start services in Utah County. If you live in Juab County, Payson, or Santaquin we offer EHS services there and you can continue the application process for those services.
- Children turning 3 after January 31, 2022 are invited to apply beginning February 1, 2022 for the 2022-23 school year.
- If your child will be 5 by Sept. 1, 2021, please register your child for Kindergarten at your local school.
- Your child must meet at least one of the following criteria.
- Have a family gross income equal to or less than those stated by the Federal Poverty Guidelines for family size outlined in the table below
- Have someone in the immediate family receiving certain forms of public assistance (TANF/FEP or SSI)
- Be a foster child with documentation from DCFS
- Be currently homeless (including beign in the care of a non-parent relatives due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason such as substance abuse or incarceration)
- Be a child with an IEP (Individual Education Program) or IFSP (Individual Family Service Program) to help with his/her speech or developmental delay
- If your child does not meet the income eligibility requirements you may still apply as we have a certain number of enrollment slots that may be used for children who are over these income guidelines.