You are applying for the August 2019-May 2020 school year.
We have completed taking applications for the 2018-19 school year as of Feb. 1, 2019. If you have extenuating circumstances and need to be considered for enrollment for the current year please contact us.
- Once you have finished reading this page, please proceed to the application by clicking on the "eligibility guidelines" button to review that information before moving on to the application.
- You will then begin your application by providing your family information and clicking "submit application." Important: Please do not close out the window that confirms your application has been submitted.
- Continue by clicking the "OK" button to set an appointment with a Family Advocate or Program Specialist to complete the application.
Your application is not complete nor will your child be considered for enrollment until you have completed the interview.
Please be aware of the following:
- Mountainland Head Start has a limited number of available slots and applying does not guarantee that your child will be enrolled. Enrollment is based on eligibility and the needs of the child/family.
- To be accepted at MHS, your child needs to meet the age and income requirements. Please read these guidelines before starting the online application.